- 1 package Pamela's gluten free vanilla cake mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk (any kind will work)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 block (8 oz) ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- 1 stick (½ cup) salted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In stand mixer, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, sour cream, and milk. Mix on low until combined.
- Pour mixture into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Crumble the cinnamon sugar mixture over the cake mix and swirl together using a butter knife or skewer. (Don't combine, just swirl into ribbons)
- Bake at 325 for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before icing and serving!