Almond Butter Energy Balls
These almond butter balls are loaded with healthy fats and they taste delicious! They're gluten free and the perfect low carb sweet treat!
- 1 cup Justin's vanilla almond butter
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 4 tablespoon gluten free oat flour
Makes approximately 14 balls.
Macros: Calories 124, Carbs 10.4g, Fiber 1.4g, Fat 8.4g, Protein 3.3g
- if using plain almond butter, add ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, pinch of salt, extra tablespoon of maple syrup (3 total), and extra tablespoon of oat flour (5 total)
- you can use honey in place of maple syrup
- store in air tight container in fridge for up to 4 days