Banana Bread Smoothie
Carbs are an important macronutrient. They provide energy and are essential to brain function. Many of my wellness clients are shocked at how many carbs I want them to eat each day and they often struggle to meet their carb goals. This banana bread smoothie recipe is perfect for those times when you find yourself short on carbs, or if you just want to enjoy a delicious smoothie that tastes like dessert but is still healthy!
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetend almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup gluten free oats
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth!
Notes: Vanilla protein powder also tastes great in place of the collagen peptides! Macros: Calories: 364, Carbs: 63.1g, Fiber: 7.2g, Fat 4.3g, Protein: 23.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!