This spaghetti squash recipe is as easy as it gets! For perfect spaghetti squash every time, just follow these simple instructions. And while it's cooking, you can make your sauce for an easy dinner that's ready when you are!
Easy Spaghetti Squash
- 2 spaghetti squash
- spray avocado or olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare baking sheet by lining with foil and spraying with cooking oil, set aside
- Rinse spaghetti squash under cold water to remove dirt
- Cut each squash in half lengthwise
- Using a spoon, scrape out the guts and seeds and discard them
- Place squash halves cut side up on baking sheet
- Spray each half with oil and season with salt and pepper
- Flip halves over so the cut side is resting against the foil and bake for 50 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes before using a fork to scrape the inside of the squash to form spaghetti strands
- Serve with your favorite pasta sauce!
Macros per 1 cup serving of spaghetti squash: Calories 48, Carbs 10.7g, Fiber 2.3g, Fat 0.9g, Protein 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!